JUST LISTED WITH REDMOND HOWE AT REDMOND REALTY
FIXED DATE SALE - ALL OFFERS PRESENTED BY MONDAY 30TH MAY 2022
Seller reserves the right to accept an offer prior to this date.
How rare can it get? What an opportunity to secure a well-looked after original family home set on a whopping corner 710sqm of PRIME R20/R40 land in beautiful Edgewater. Everything is literally on your doorstep here, stones throw to the Edgewater Shopping Centre, location location location.
This massive two storey five-bedroom two-bathroom home really does suit a variety of buyers. The home has been lovingly looked after by the current owner for over 40 years! Kept clean and original throughout, this home is a rare offering to the Edgewater market. Perfect for a variety of buyers, investors, families, renovators or developers.
The bedrooms and bathrooms are all great in size, the living areas are extremely spacious, and the front and rear gardens have been well looked after. Being on a big 710sqm corner block, the options are endless with regards to development potential. The home offers a “granny flat” under the main roof with its own private entry door, sliding door access to the garden and its own kitchen, perfect for guests to stay or rent out the room!
* Large entrance hallway
* A combination of jarrah skirting and door frames in original clean condition
* Large kitchen with gas cook tops, in built oven, dishwasher, ample cabinetry and bench space and a beautiful outlook to the rear garden entertaining area
* Gas bayonet points for heating and split system air conditioners for cooling
* Downstairs family bathroom with shower, bathtub, vanity, and WC
* Large Master bedroom plus activity area located upstairs with walk in robe and mirrored built in robe with split system air conditioning, ensuite featuring shower cubicle, vanity, and toilet
* Spacious bedrooms two three and four all with built in robes
* Granny flat under the main roof 5th bedroom
* Huge outdoor entertaining area, perfect for gatherings and parties!
* Gas hot water system
* Solar panels
* Separate & functional laundry with external access
* 3 toilets
* Feature European style window treatments
* Colourbond fencing
* Two garden sheds
* Electric roller shutters, perfect for sun-blocking, safety and reducing road noise
* Large driveway, plus extra parking being on a corner block
* Sub-division duplex/triplex potential (subject to relevant Council/Planning approvals)
* Doctors surgery and Vet practice next door
* Accessibility to public transport on the corner and join the Mitchell freeway at Ocean Reef Road into Perth’s CBD in approx. 20minutes
* 6.3km / 8 Minute drive to the world-famous Mullaloo Beach
Contact Redmond Howe from Redmond Realty for more information about this stunning rare home.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.