JUST LISTED WITH REDMOND HOWE AT REDMOND REALTY
It doesn’t get much better than this for families, professional couples, busy retirees, or investors who are looking for a super-low maintenance & easy-care coastal home situated in the heart of desirable Amberton Beach Estate, without compromising on space, a top location or quality!
This meticulously maintained double storey 3-bedroom 2-bathroom abode offers the best of stress-free living. Exquisitely positioned on a quaint street surrounded by quality established homes. Excellent, functional & flowing floor plan lends itself to a wide variety of living options. Boasting a simply stunning sleek kitchen with thick stone tops, modern splashbacks, an abundance of beautiful cabinetry and breakfast bar perfectly positioned to overlook the light and bright open-plan family, meals area and garden.
Just a short stroll to the 'flagship' Amberton Beach Flying Fox Park, our glorious coastline, cycling and walking pathways, family picnic & BBQ areas and the soon to be completed Eglinton Train Station, this location and beachside lifestyle is second to none – be quick to secure it today! If you are an investor, the current owners are willing to lease-back the property upon successful settlement.
* Manicured established front garden
* Sheltered portico entry
* Spacious, welcoming hallway
* Superb, streamlined kitchen featuring sleek cabinetry and soft closing drawers, 5 burner gas hot plate, 900 stainless steel under bench oven, dishwasher, rangehood, glistening splashbacks, feature lighting, thick stone tops, large fridge recess, large pantry, storage cupboards and dual sink
* Light & spacious open plan family & meals area with sliding doors leading to the under-cover Alfresco entertaining and private garden
* Fully fitted laundry with cupboards galore
* Under stair storage
* Powder room
* Gleaming Porcelain tiles
* King size bedroom 2 and 3 with built in robes
*Modern main bathroom with shower bathtub and vanity with neutral décor
* King size master suite with stunning tiled ensuite bathroom and big walk-in wardrobe with ocean glimpses
* Wide staircase leads to this perfect parent’s retreat
* Private rear garden, under-cover alfresco, fabulous easy maintenance garden with lawn for pets and children to play
* Large double remote garage, understairs store area and shoppers’ entry
* Ample drive-way parking space
* CCTV System
FEATURES AT A GLANCE:
* Neutral & tasteful colour palette throughout
* Quality carpets to all bedrooms
* 3 King size bedrooms, two with big built-in robes and the master with a massive walk-in robe
* Porcelain tiles
* Feature light fittings
* Alarm system
* Security cameras CCTV
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning to both levels
* NBN internet
* Solar panel system
* Superb coastal location, close to Amberton Beach foreshore
* 313sqm block of land approx.
* 250sqm approx. of living space
* Built in 2014 101 Residential by the current owners
Big advantage: With no buses running inside Amberton Beach estate, the proximity of this double storey property with Marmion Ave means easy access to public transport with bus stops only a few metres away which run to Yanchep, Two rocks and Butler train station and the brand new Eglinton train station which is under construction and soon to be completed
Contact Redmond Howe from Redmond Realty for further information.
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller(s) and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries. If you are considering this property, you must make all enquiries necessary to satisfy yourself that you understand all the information provided and that it is accurate.