Buyers Price Guide: Mid $400,000s - Low $500,000s
One step inside this delightful and deceptively large 4 bedroom 2 bathroom family home set on 519sqm of land and you will be instantly surprised by its size!
Located at the top of a small cul-de-sac in the ever-popular family-friendly suburb of Joondalup, everything for the growing family is within a stone’s throw of your own front door - within walking distance to Currambine Train station, Joondalup Primary School and tranquil Blue Lake Park. Excellent public and private high schools, Lakeside Shopping Centre, local restaurants, handy amenities at Candlewood Shopping Centre, easy access to the Freeway, and beautiful beaches are just a short drive away – the location is second to none for families, or busy professionals and mature couples looking for an easy to maintain property in a super-convenient position! Be sure to view – one lucky Buyer will snap this one up!
Boasting a great floorplan to suit a variety of living styles – a spacious and welcoming entry takes you to the light ‘n’ airy open plan formal lounge and dining areas with seamless access to the functional, well equipped kitchen and the open plan meals area & large family room. Great sized bedrooms – all minor bedrooms are double/queen size with built in robes, Master bedroom has a walk-in robe and spacious modern ensuite bathroom.
Private & established rear garden is easily big enough to accommodate children and pets, a shady pergola for entertaining, plus a storage room and two great sized garden sheds – the perfect hideaways for the hobby or DIY enthusiast!
// Features to love…
* Cul-de-sac location
* Classic front façade
* Spacious, well equipped kitchen with gas cooktop, near new oven, built-in pantry, ample benchtops & cabinetry
* Large open plan family & meals area with garden outlook
* Formal lounge and dining area
* Spacious Master bedroom with modern ensuite and walk in robe
* Minor bedrooms are all double/queen size, all with robes
* Ceiling fans to the living areas and two bedrooms
* Security window shutters to the rear bedrooms
* Generously sized modern family bathroom with bathtub and shower cubicle
* Reverse cycle split system air-conditioning unit
* Functional laundry
* Two garden sheds
* Secure storeroom
* Single carport
* Ample driveway parking
* Two side access gates
* Vulcan storage hot water system
* Near new fencing to most of the property
* Walking distance to Currambine Train Station
* Approx. 519sqm block
* Built 1992 approx. Duplex strata title with no strata fees
Contact Gina Buckle for further information on this great opportunity!
In preparing this information Redmond Realty Pty Ltd and its members has relied in good faith upon information provided by the Sellers and has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information is correct. The accuracy of the information provided (whether written or verbal) cannot be guaranteed. If you are considering this property, you must make all enquiries necessary to satisfy yourself that all information is accurate.