UNDER OFFER BY TEAM ILUKA REDMOND & GINA!
Wake up to the sound of waves from this exquisitely crafted and individually designed, modern coastal Masterpiece. Built by Novus Homes and perched tall and proud on 760sqm of prime elevated land in one of Iluka's most desirable pockets, this beautiful home boasts an excellent, well thought through floor plan to suit families of all ages. An interior design focusing on family living with great separation of areas, sleek style and quality, a soft & tranquil colour palette featuring gorgeous solid Blackbutt timber floors, this luxurious and relaxing beachside sanctuary will delight the senses.
Cleverly designed to capitalise on its corner location, this neat, low maintenance home boasts SECURE REAR PARKING FOR THE BOAT OR CARAVAN, plus captures views of the Indian Ocean, Burns Rocks & lush greenery from the balcony, upstairs lounge room and Master bedroom. Relaxing whilst watching the glorious Sunsets will soon become one of your favourite pastimes!
A stunning streamlined modern kitchen sits at the heart of the home featuring gleaming stone benchtops, breakfast bar, soft-closing cabinetry, pot drawers, in-built pantry, plumbed fridge recess, Smeg appliances - 90cm under-bench pyrolytic oven, under-mount extractor, 5 burner gas cooktop, glass splashback, Fisher & Paykel double drawer dishwasher. Adjacent to the kitchen is an elegant family room with a fabulous soaring high ceiling and seamless access to the Alfresco.
Designed to blend effortlessly with the stunning resort-style fully enclosed & secure garden, beautiful sparkling heated pool, and an artificial lawn area where children and pets can safely play – there’s space in abundance for everyone!
Superb location! Less than 500m to our beautiful coastline - enjoy an early morning amble to the beach, a coffee at Sistas Café, go for a bike ride along the coastal cycle path, stroll to Blackpool Park, a few steps takes you to the new Iluka Plaza and Burns Beach Primary School is just moments away. Excellent private and public high schools, world-renowned Joondalup Golf Club & Resort are also in close proximity – it’s simply idyllic!
- Solid Blackbutt timber floors and winding staircase
- Italian Porcelain tiles
- Sleek & modern kitchen
- Beautiful family room with soaring high ceiling
- Theatre room with raised seating platform, projector & screen
- Dedicated gym room with mirrored wall / potential 5th bedroom
- Separate study / home office
- Upstairs Master bedroom with huge walk in wardrobe
- Additional upstairs lounge room with beautiful views
- King sized minor bedrooms
- Activity / additional study area
- Two stunning fully tiled bathrooms with hob-less showers
- Sparkling swimming pool with water feature and Spa Jets
- Maintenance free & fully secure garden with artificial turf area and extensive paving, sliding slats to the fence panels for complete privacy
- Large entertaining Alfresco with café blinds
- High ceilings
- Coving & skirtings
- Plenty of storage cupboards
- Solar panels, 6kw
- Daikin ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Alarm system
- Eufy security camera to the front entrance gate
- In-built speakers to the Alfresco, family room and upstairs
- Discreet garden shed
- Side access gate
- Large double remote garage with store area and roller door access to the rear – securely park the boat, caravan or trailer!
- Extensive driveway parking for multiple vehicles
- Gas storage hot water system
- 760sqm elevated block
- Approx. 422sqm total build area
- Built by Novus Homes in 2017
Contact 'Team Iluka' - Gina Buckle & Redmond Howe for further details.
In preparing this information Redmond Realty Pty Ltd and its members has relied in good faith upon information provided by the Seller(s). The property information is for general information purposes only and may be subject to change without notice. No warranty or representation is made as to the accuracy of the information provided (whether written or verbal) and cannot be guaranteed. If you are considering this property, you must make all enquiries necessary to satisfy yourself that all information is accurate.