JUST LISTED WITH REDMOND HOWE AT REDMOND REALTY
Nestled on an elevated huge 683sqm (approx.) block of land is this charming 3-bedroom, 1 bathroom brick-and-tile home with a stunning swimming pool and a huge shed.
This family home is as solid as they come and possesses a functional and versatile floor plan. Close to Whitfords shopping centre and 2.8km drive to the world-famous Mullaloo Beach, this property is in the heart of it all.
Great size living areas and a beautiful, renovated kitchen, as well as plenty of parking options, this is one to get excited about, that's for sure! The three bedrooms are great in size, and the main bathroom is bliss.
This abode offers ample driveway and parking space PLUS rear access! Huge, powered shed that is absolutely perfect if you need storage! The side patio entertaining area is fantastic for parties and gatherings. The sun-drenched swimming pool is huge! Surrounded by beautiful plants and established gardens makes you feel like you are on holiday all year round.
Features include but not limited to:
- Massive 683sqm approx. block of land in the heart of Craigie
- Built in 1980 approx. Zoned R20 City of Joondalup
- 3 bedrooms, the master bedroom is huge and has a large 3 doored built-in robe
- 1 practical main bathroom with bathtub, shower and vanity. Seperate WC
- Renovated kitchen with ample cupboard, benchtop, and storage space with stainless steel appliances, electric BOSCH oven, gas cooktops and range hood
- Great open plan front lounge room with high ceilings and exposed timber beams with a new in-built wood fireplace and a cosy kitchen dining area
- Renovated laundry with beautiful cabinets and storage space with new stainless vanity and feature door access to the washing line
- Three split system air conditioners for heating and cooling
- Massive, powered shed, perfect for storing motorbikes, jet skis or a car, or used as a workshop or storage
- Reticulated lawns and garden beds at the front and back
- New concrete driveway section, perfect for tradesman trailers, caravans or extra parking
- Well manicured front and rear gardens
- Side carport access to the rear garden plus ample driveway parking space
- Extensively renovated, loved and cared for by the current owners
- Brilliant location, walking distance to all that Craigie has to offer! Super close to the Craigie Shopping Plaza, Craigie Tavern, Craigie Bakery and boutique coffee shops, the list continues!
WHAT THE FUTURE HOLDS:
A bus stop close-by on Eddystone Avenue which can take you straight to Whitfords or Edgewater Train Station, stroll to the Craigie shopping plaza for your essentials, or the Craigie Tavern for a nice drink and meal, the sprawling Warrandyte Park at the end of the street and a day-care centre round the corner on Eddystone Avenue.
Also nearby are the likes of Craigie Heights Primary School, Craigie Leisure Centre, the freeway and Whitfords & Edgewater Train Station, whilst St Mark's Anglican Community School, shopping, food and entertainment at Westfield Whitford City, beautiful Mullaloo Beach, Hillarys Boat Harbour, the stunning Ocean Reef Marina redevelopment and so much more are a short distance away. Secure your future in this wonderful location, before somebody else does!
Call Craigie area specialist Redmond Howe from Redmond Realty today to secure this brilliant opportunity!
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.